Architect: J.M. Brydon Published in The Building News, June 9th 1876.
Architect: Briggs & Wolstenholme, Hobbs & Thornely
Architect: Alex Bleakley Perspective view published in The Architect, August 4th 1883.
Architect: Herbert Wade “The foundation-stone of the above club premises was laid by Earl Carrington on March 16th of last year, and they will be formally opened during the present month. The premises...
Architect: H.A. Cheers & Smith
Architect: William C. Banks