Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Buildings

28 May 2015

2008 – Drury Street Dublin

Architect: FKL Architects A invited-competition entry by FKL for a commercial development in Drury Street in Dublin’s south city centre. Currently the site of a multilevel carpark. A mixed use building with several...

28 May 2015

2005 – Aer Lingus Headquarters, Dublin Airport

Architect: Henry J. Lyons & Partners Proposal for an office development at Dublin Airport designed to be a headquarters for Aer Lingus. The scheme was to incorporate a162,000 sq. m. development with 3,850...

27 May 2015

1860 – Former Railway Hotel, Goold’s Cross, Co. Tipperary

Small country hotel set back from the road, close to the local railway station. Now a public house, the walls to the front yard have been removed for parking.

27 May 2015

1849 – Railway Station, Goold’s Cross, Co. Tipperary

Opened in 1849 on the Great Southern & Western Railway’s main Dublin to Cork line, later a junction to the Cashel Branch line. The building has a three-bay single-storey station block anda three-bay...

27 May 2015

1895 – Galtee Castle, Skeheenarinky, Co. Tipperary

Architect: Alfred Darbyshire Originally constructed as a hunting lodge for the 2nd Earl of Kingston, ca 1780, and later remodeled in 1825 by the 3rd Earl. In the 1850s, the Kingstons were forced...

20 May 2015

1905 – Northern Bank, Whitehead, Co. Antrim

Architect: Godfrey W. Ferguson Designed by Godfrey W. Ferguson who was architect to the Northern Banking Co. and designed many of its branch banks across the country. Included living accommodation for the branch...

20 May 2015

1882 – Methodist Church, Carrickfergus, Co. Antrim

Architect: Samuel Patrick Close Demolished in 2008.

20 May 2015

1901 – Temperance Hotel, Whitehead, Co. Antrim

Originally opened as a Temperance Hotel at the railway excursion resort of Whitehead. Later known as Sunshine House, now a much altered private residence.

12 May 2015

1889 – Design for Shah Jahan Mosque, Woking, Surrey

Architect: W.I. Chambers The Shah Jahan Mosque was the first purpose-built mosque in the United Kingdom. Built in Bath and Bargate stone in a indo-saracenic style commissioned by Shah Jahan, Begum of Bhopal...


Skip to toolbar