1870 – Church of SS. Peter & Paul, Helsby, Cheshire
St Paul’s Church was built in 1869-70 and consecrated on 28th July 1870. The building was erected from funds donated by local subscription.
1905 – Colshaw Hall, Cheshire
1873 – Agents House, Ruloe, Cheshire
Perspective view including ground plan of design for G.F. Wilbraham esq. and published in The Building News,
1884 – New Parliament, Vienna, Austria
An Imperial Commission was appointed to study the building of the Parliament in the early 1860s.
Nicholl, Samuel Joseph
Samuel Joseph Nicholl practised in Kentish Town, London.
Koch, Alexander (1848 -1911)
Alexander Koch was born in Zurich in 1848. From 1867 until 1870 he attended the architectural school at Eidgenöss, Switzerland from which he obtained a place in the office of Gottfried Semper in Vienna working on competition designs for the Ringstrasse.
Leeming & Leeming
John Leeming (born 1849) and Joseph Leeming (born 1850) were sons of Alfred Leeming of Halifax and were articled to Charles Frederick Luke Horsfall in Halifax,
1888 – House, Oxton, Birkenhead, Cheshire
1872 – Church of St. Peters, Oughtrington, Cheshire
Still in use as a parish church today. A five-bay nave with a clerestory, north and south aisles,