Architecture of Havana, Cuba
Havana, formerly named Villa de San Cristóbal de La Habana. is the capital of Cuba. The city also forms one of the 14 provinces of Cuba.
1876 – New Bank Premises, Sunderland
Built for the National Provincial Bank of England – who operated from 1833 until its merger into the National Westminster Bank in 1970.
1906 – St. Thomas’s Girls Secondary School, Red Hill, Durham
1906 – Sunderland Branch Library, Durham
1903 – Cottages, Long Newton, Durham
1891 – Royal Assembly Hall, South Shields, Durham
1860 – Bishops Auckland Town Hall, Durham
Bishop Auckland Town Hall is a Grade II* listed building and was completed in 1862 overlooking the town’s market place.