Architect: Matthews & Mackenzie Published in The Building News, October 12th 1883. Destroyed by fire in 1939 shortly after the start of the Second World War. Replaced by a fine modernist post-war building...
Architect: Matthews & Mackenzie Perspective view as published in The Building News, December 14th 1883.
Architect: Campbell Douglas & Sellars The burghs of Pathhead, Linktown, Gallatown and Sinclairtown were amalgamated into the royal burgh of Kirkcaldy in 1876.
Architect: Peddie & Kinnear
Architect: John B. Wilson
Architect: James Maclaren & Son Published in The Building News, February 29th 1884.
Built for W.H. Furguson , this perspective view published in The Architect, March 22nd 1884.