Architect: Peddie & Kinnear
Architect: John B. Wilson
Architect: Sydney Mitchell Part of a terrace in the west end of the New Town, Melvin House was built in 1883 by Sidney Mitchell for John Ritchie Findley, founder of “The Scotsman” newspaper....
Architect: Robert Morham Perspective view of new house in Oswald Road in The Architect, July 12th 1884.
Architect: James Maclaren & Son Published in The Building News, February 29th 1884.
Built for W.H. Furguson , this perspective view published in The Architect, March 22nd 1884.
Architect: Thomas Lennox Watson The exterior of Wellington Church is notable for its magnificent neoclassical portico, complete with a colonnade of Corinthian columns. This neoclassical architecture was much favoured by United Presbyterian Church...
Architect: Hippolyte J. Blanc
Architect: Andrew Heiton Published in The Building News, August 6th 1886.