Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Architecture of Suffolk

26 January 2011

1875 – Walrond Memorial Smack Boys Home & Fishermans Institute , Great Yarmouth, Suffolk

Architect: J.T. Bottle The Walrond Memorial Smack Boys’ Home and Fishermen’s Institute, on the Ballast quay, was erected in 1875: it contains all the necessary appliances for securing the comfort and accommodation of...

26 June 2009

1876 – Proposed Church at Newmarket, Suffolk

Architect: John D. Sedding

26 June 2009

1878 – Entrance Lodge, Bramfield Hall, Suffolk

Architect: W. Pells & Son “The boundary walls and stone piers were erected as shown by our view last year, and the entrance lodge, of which we also give a plan, is about...

19 July 2012

1879 – Bank Premises, Sudbury, Suffolk

Architect: Brightwen Binyon New bank branch for Messrs. Alexander, Birbeck, Barclay & Buxton. Perspective including ground floor plans published in The Building News, August 8th 1879. “his building is now in course of...

26 June 2009

1879 – Ipswich Post Office, Suffolk

Architect: Brightwen Binyon

26 June 2009

1879 – Ipswich Post Office, Suffolk

Architect: E.F. Bisshopp

26 June 2009

1879 – Ipswich Post Office, Suffolk

Architect: John Johnson “To-DAY we give a view, with plans, of the chosen design for the New Post-Office at Ipswich. It was selected by Mr. Charles Barry, who, on the score that none...

26 June 2009

1879 – Ipswich School of Art, Suffolk

Architect: Brightwen Binyon Unsuccessful competition entry published in The Building News, September 19 1879.

26 June 2009

1879 – Ipswich School of Art, Suffolk

Architect: E.F. Bisshopp Unsuccessful competition entry published in The Building News, September 19 1879.

Pages:1234Next »