Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Architecture of Nottinghamshire

07 July 2009

1860 – Messrs. Wright’s Bank, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Architect: C.H. Edwards . Published in The Builder, August 25 1860.

24 June 2010

1863 – Bestwood Lodge, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Architect: S.S. Teuton “Our principal illustration, this week, represents a mansion which is now being erected, near Nottingham, for the Duke of St. Alban’s, from the design and under the superintendence of Mr....

09 March 2013

1869 – The Congregational Institute, Forest Rd., Nottingham

Architect: E.C. Sutton The Nottingham Congregational Institute, a theological training college for Congregational Ministers, was established in Nottingham in 1866 by the Rev. J.B. Paton. From 1868 it had premises on Forest Road....

07 July 2009

1874 – Beauvale House, Nottinghamshire

Architect: E.W. Godwin Beauvale House is an important Grade II* Listed period house designed by the famous architect E W Godwin in Old English Revival Style and completed in 1873 for the 7th...

21 May 2013

1874 – Lodge, Hodsack Park, Nottinghamshire

Architect: S.J. Nicholl Published in The Building News, December 4 1874: “This lodge was designed for the late E. Chaloner, Esq., and as it was for a subordinate entrancc, was by his request...

30 March 2011

1874 – Parson’s House, Moorgreen, Nottingham

Architect: E.W. Godwin Published in The Building News, March 6 1874.

16 February 2011

1874 – Unitarian Church, Nottingham

Architect: Stuart Colman Front Perspective View & plan; Interior Perspective towards Altar; both published in The Building News, April 24th 1874. Some years ago it became a museum to commemorate Nottingham’s old lace...

27 July 2009

1876 – Nottingham Educational Buildings, Nottinghamshire

Architect: Richard Gane Design published in The Building News, December 15 1876.

24 October 2012

1877 – Competitive design for Educational Buildings, Nottingham

Architect: Roper & Sutton Competitive design for educational buldings, published in The Building News, March 16th 1877.