Architect: Waller & Son Published in The Building News, May 11th 1892. Perspective Views from Road & Drive including plans.
Architect: W.V. Gough
Architect: T. Stevens Published in The Building News, February, 1894.
Architect: Edward Gabriel Published in The Building News, November 1st 1895.
Architect: J. Nicholson Johnston Opened as a bank branch in 1897, the building was later occupied by the National Provincial Bank, then the Bristol and West Building Society and now the Britannia Building...