Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Architecture of Herefordshire

15 July 2013

1875 – St. Andrew’s Church, Adforton, Herefordshire

Architect: J.P. Seddon St. Andrew, Adforton was built as a Chapel of Ease to Leintwardine parish in 1875. It is simple and small rectangular building, with a wagon roof. Adforton also doubles as...

26 June 2009

1876 – Oxhey Grange, Herefordshire

Architect: William Young

27 June 2009

1878 – Hereford Cathedral, Herefordshire

Architect: George Gilbert Scott

24 August 2009

1881 – Hereford County College, Herefordshire

Architect: Fred. R Kempson “The Hereford County College has been built within half a mile of the city by a company of which the Dean of Hereford is the chairman, the object being...

25 October 2009

1881 – Rowden Abbey, Herefordshire

Architect: John Douglas “This new house, of which wo give two views, with ground-plan, is built on the hill- side, a short distance above the site of the abbey from which it takes...

16 April 2010

1887 – St. Charles’s Home, Bullingham, Herefordshire

Architect: Pugin & Pugin Published in The Building News, September 2nd. 1887.

29 May 2010

1894 – Bryngwyn, Herefordshire

Architect: Fred. R Kempson Published in The Building News, March 16th 1894.

27 June 2009

1898 – The Red House, Harpenden, Herefordshire

Architect: Maurice B. Adams Completed Perspective View including plans published in The Building News, June 17th 1898.

27 June 2009

1904 – Estate Cottages, Herefordshire

Architect: A. Hill Parker

Pages:12Next »