Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Architecture of West Midlands

02 February 2011

1875 – Church of St. Catherine of Siena, Birmingham

Architect: Dunn & Hansom Published in The Building News, October 29th 1875.

23 February 2010

1875 – College House, Malvern College, Worcestershire

Architect: Haddon Bros. The school opened in January 1865 with about 24 boy pupils and around six teachers. Initially, there were two houses but expansion was rapid and by 1877 there were six...

21 October 2009

1875 – Corfton Manor, Shropshire

Architect: S. Pountney Smith From The Architect, July 24, 1875: This house has been built for Mr. T. Lloyd Roberts, J.P., on his estate in Corve Dale. It is built of bricks and...

24 June 2009

1875 – Cottages at Walton, Warwickshire

Architect: Horace Gundry Designed for Sir Charles Mordaunt. Plans, Elevations & Porch Details published in The Building News, August 6th and September 3rd 1875.

02 July 2012

1875 – Flour Mill & Proposed Miller’s Cottage, Salop, Shropshire

Architect: T.T. Smith Near Hinnington. Published in The Building News,April 2nd 1875.

11 June 2012

1875 – Priory House Hotel, Walsall, Staffordshire

Architect: E.F.C. Clarke Published in The Building News, February 26th 1875.

21 March 2013

1875 – Selected design for Town Hall, West Bromwich, Staffordshire

Architect: Alexander & Henman The Town Hall, situated in the centre of High Street, was built between 1874 and 1875 in brick and stone to an Italian Gothic design of the architects Alexander...

25 June 2009

1875 – Small School, Halford, Shropshire

Architect: William Penstone Designed for the Hon Lady Mary Windsor. Published in The Building News, July 16th 1875.

15 July 2013

1875 – St. Andrew’s Church, Adforton, Herefordshire

Architect: J.P. Seddon St. Andrew, Adforton was built as a Chapel of Ease to Leintwardine parish in 1875. It is simple and small rectangular building, with a wagon roof. Adforton also doubles as...