Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Architecture of Staffordshire

26 June 2009

1893 – Walsall Town Hall, Staffordshire

26 June 2009

1895 – New School, Tunstall, Staffordshire

Architect: A.R. Wood

26 June 2009

1896 – Biddulph Grange, Congleton, Staffordshire

Architect: Thomas Bower

06 July 2010

1898 – ‘Seabridge’, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire

Architect: Wood & Hatchings Published in The Building News, August 24th 1900

14 February 2014

1898 – Methodist Free Church & Schools, Maybank, Wolstanton, Staffordshire

Architect: Wood & Hutchings “These buildings, now about to be erected, will be of brick, with Hollington stone dressings, with leaded lights for the windows. The chapel will give accommodation for 453 in...

26 June 2009

1899 – Hawkesyard Priory, Armitage, Staffordshire

Architect: Edward Goldie Hawkesyard Priory was a Dominican Priory in Armitage, Staffordshire, England built circa 1900, including the Roman Catholic Priory Church of St Thomas. The Dominicans left the site in 1988 and...

25 June 2009

1899 – House at Walsall, Staffordshire

Architect: Newton & Cheatle “The house illustrated by us has just been erected for Mr. W. E. Blyth, J. P., on the Highgate-road, about one mile from Walsall. It is situated on the...

26 June 2009

1900 – Walsall Town Hall, Staffordshire

Architect: J. Glenn Gibson

25 June 2009

1903 – Near Cross, Nr. Stafford, Staffordshire

Architect: Peach & Reilly Perspective including plans of ground & 1st floor from The Building News September 4th 1903. Charles Stanley Peach was born in 1858 and trained in the office of Hugh...