Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Architecture of Staffordshire

26 June 2009

1899 – Hawkesyard Priory, Armitage, Staffordshire

Architect: Edward Goldie Hawkesyard Priory was a Dominican Priory in Armitage, Staffordshire, England built circa 1900, including the Roman Catholic Priory Church of St Thomas. The Dominicans left the site in 1988 and...

25 June 2009

1899 – House at Walsall, Staffordshire

Architect: Newton & Cheatle “The house illustrated by us has just been erected for Mr. W. E. Blyth, J. P., on the Highgate-road, about one mile from Walsall. It is situated on the...

26 June 2009

1900 – Walsall Town Hall, Staffordshire

Architect: J. Glenn Gibson

25 June 2009

1903 – Near Cross, Nr. Stafford, Staffordshire

Architect: Peach & Reilly Perspective including plans of ground & 1st floor from The Building News September 4th 1903. Charles Stanley Peach was born in 1858 and trained in the office of Hugh...

26 June 2009

1903 – Nurses Home, North Staffordshire Infirmary

Architect: R. Stephen Ayling & A.R.P. Piercy

26 June 2009

1903 – Proposed Public Library, Fenton, Staffordshire

Architect: Charles F. Short & Arthur J. Penty

26 June 2009

1903 – Proposed Public Library, Fenton, Staffordshire

Architect: Stephenson Stout Second Premiated Design

26 June 2009

1905 – Tamworth Library, Staffordshire

Architect: E.R. Danford

26 June 2009

1906 – Houses, Penn, Wolverhampton, Staffordshire

Architect: G.H.T. Robinson