Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Buildings

16 June 2009

1892 – Kelvingrove Museum Competition, Glasgow

Architect: Threadwell & Martin Entry for competition to design a new museum and art gallery for Glasgow.

16 June 2009

1895 – Scottish Temperance League, Glasgow

Architect: J. Salmon & Son

16 June 2009

1905 – St. Paul’s Church, Glasgow

Architect: John McIntyre

16 June 2009

1892 – Kelvingrove Museum Competition, Glasgow

Architect: Thomas Manly Deane Unsuccessful entry by T.M. Deane for architectural competition to design a museum and art gallery for Glasgow.

16 June 2009

1906 – House, Eglinton Drive, Giffnock, Glasgow

Architect: A.N. Prentice

16 June 2009

2006 – Finnieston Bridge, Glasgow

Architect: Halcrow Group The £20.3m Finnieston Bridge was intended to be a dramatic new landmark for Glasgow, featuring a central arch span which crosses the river at an angle between the roundabout at...

16 June 2009

2001 – Glasgow Science Centre

Architect: BDP Glasgow Science Centre is a major visitor attraction located on the south bank of the River Clyde in Glasgow, Scotland. It is a purpose built science centre comprising of three principal...

16 June 2009

1997 – SECC Clyde Auditorium, Glasgow

Architects: Foster + Partners Designed by award-winning architect Sir Norman Foster under a very-tight budget and often called “the armadillo” by Glaswegians, this 3,000 seater building was completed in 1997. The Glasgow SECC...

16 June 2009

1888 – Templeton Building, Glasgow

Architect: William Leiper The facade which reflect the facade of the Doges’ Palace in Venice, vividly advertised the oriental dyed wares that were produced within. Behind the facade was a functional mill designed...