Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Buildings

09 June 2009

1899 – Additions to Barochan House, Renfrewshire, Scotland

Architect: Charles Johnston “Our illustrations show extensive additions completed recently from the plans and under the supervision of Mr. Charles S. S. Johnston, architect, of Edinburgh, at Barochan House, Renfrewshire, one of the...

09 June 2009

1892 – Grandtully Castle, Scotland

Architect: Williams, West & Slade

09 June 2009

1900 – St. Stephens Church, Craigie, Perth, Scotland

Architect: George P.K. Young General view & ground plan as published in The Builder News, January 12th 1900.

09 June 2009

1860 – Wallace Monument, Stirling, Scotland

Architect: J.T. Rochead

09 June 2009

1876 – Leckie Memorial Church, Peebles

Architect: Peddie & Kinnear

09 June 2009

1905 – Municipal Buildings, Cowdenbeath, Scotland

Architect: T. Hyslop Ure

09 June 2009

1884 – ‘Fingarry’, Milton of Camsie, Stirlingshire, Scotland

Architect: John B. Wilson

09 June 2009

1884 – Northern Assurance Company, Dundee, Scotland

Architect: James Maclaren & Son Published in The Building News, February 29th 1884.

09 June 2009

1882 – Town Hall, Paisley, Scotland

Architect: W.H. Lynn Paisley Town Hall (the George A. Clark Town Hall) was funded by Clarks, the owners of the local Anchor thread mill. This and many other remarkably grand buildings in Paisley,...