Architect: S.W. Williams Designed for the Rev.A.Clifton Mogg, and published in The Architect, May 16th 1885.
Architect: James, Seward & Thomas Perspective view including ground plans as published in The Building News, February 20th 1885.
Architect: J.P. Seddon & J. Coates Carter Perspective View published in The Architect, May 16th 1885.
Architect: Arthur H. Baker This large church was built in 1885 when the slate industry was at its peak. It was further extended in 1912.
Architect: E.M. Bruce Vaughn Designed as the residence of Richard Allen esq., perspective published in The Building News, October 30th 1885.
Architect: J. Buckley Wilson Previously known as Bryncaerau Castle and now Parc Howard Museum. It replaced an earlier house, Bryn-y-caerau, and may incorporate something of its fabric. Both houses stood within elaborate grounds...
Architect: Douglas & Fordham
Architect: F. Boreham Front Perspective including Ground Plan. Selected design in competition for University College of Wales published in The Building News, October 1st 1886.