Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

We have moved the forums to different software, so various elements of the user interface have changed. Over the next couple of weeks, the template will be changed for a more fluid design to better suit the variety of devices that we use today. Extra features will alao be added.

Wales gets Gehry’s second cancer centre

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Roger Evans 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Paul Clerkin
    Keymaster

Wales gets Gehry’s second cancer centre

Architect Frank Gehry is to design his second Maggie’s cancer centre in Britain, this time in Swansea, South Wales. The architect, who acquired a global reputation on the strength of his Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, has been asked to design a centre at Singleton Hospital by Swansea NHS Trust. It will be the first Maggie’s Centre in Wales

Roger Evans
    Participant

I hope this design will be sympathetic to the user & not total ego design. I look forward to seeing the proposals

Singleton Hospital is on my doorstep & not noted to be architecturally inspiring ~ plain drab & dross really.

Paul Clerkin
    Keymaster

According to the Maggie’s Centres’ website: “We are still in the early stages of developing this centre. Suitable sites close to the oncology centre at the hospital are being investigated.”

Roger Evans
    Participant

Streuth

that was a fast reply ~ You live & breathe this site do you?

I just found this site today ~ well impressed so I posted a link to AUGI Revit forum

Paul Clerkin
    Keymaster

Its not a website – its a way of life ;)

Roger Evans
    Participant

Yup

May the force go with you ~ Or as we used to say more power to your elbow

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.