1874 – 61 Donegall Street, Belfast, Co. Antrim

Architect: William Hastings

Former home of the Belfast Newsletter, the facade features relief portraits of people associated with the newspaper and the history of publishing.

1895 – Gresham Arcade, North Street, Belfast, Co. Antrim

The former site of the Gresham Arcade, Nos,120-130 North Street. The entrance to the arcade had wrought iron decorative work in the upper part of the archway.

1880 – Queen’s Arcade, Belfast, Co. Antrim

Architect: James MacKinnon

Runs from Donegall Place to Fountain Street, the Queen’s Arcade is a long shopping arcade to designs by James MacKinnon,

1880s – Commercial building, College St., Dublin

Pair of late Victorian commercial buildings later converted into part of the Provincial Bank. Demolished to make way for the Westin Hotel in the late 1990s.

1917 – Dickson & Son, Garfield St., Belfast, Co. Antrim

Architect: Thomas Houston

Alex Dickson and Sons was a horticultural business supplying seeds and plants – their first Belfast branch at 55 Royal Avenue before moving to these premises in Garfield Street.

1894 – Designs for Villas, Windsor, Belfast

Architect: William Batt

Design for a pair of semi-detached villas for the Windsor area of Belfast.

1798 – The Pantheon Phusitechnikon, Kildare St., Dublin

“The following is an extract from a note furnished to us many years since by the late John Swan Sloane CE a gentleman who contributed several papers to our journal.

1894 – Braemor Park, Rathgar, Co. Dublin

Architect: G.P. Beater

Constructed as a convalescent home for the Adelaide Hospital. In October 1961, the Representative Church Body purchased the Fetherstonhaugh House,

1894 – Grace Dieu, Clogheen, Co. Waterford

Architect: Albert E. Murray

Originally a two storey house of around 1840 but later much extended into a large rambling Italianate mansion.

1859 – Design for Ulster Bank Headquarters, Belfast

Architect: Fitzgibbon Louch

Design entry for new headquarters for the Ulster Banking Company. Published in The Building News, January 21 1859.