Architect: Goddard, Paget & Goddard
Architect: Thomas Kissack
Architect: James Brooks Edgeware Abbey is a Benedictine convent founded in 1866.
Architect: W. Milford Teulon & Cronk national school constructed in what was then a rn unfashionable and poor area. Now demolished.
The present St. Peter’s stands to the south of the provision market and was built in the mid 15th century. The dedication of the church is to St. Peter and St. Paul but...