Architect: Sir George Gilbert Scott The Cathedral of St. John the Baptist is located in the city of St. John’s, Newfoundland. This parish in the Diocese of Eastern Newfoundland and Labrador was founded...
Architect: Storey & Van Egmond Constructed by the Moose Jaw Times Herald the building was the largest commercial office building in the province at the time of its completion in 1912. In keeping...
Engineer: T.J. Scoones
Architect: G.G. Woodward Perspective view including plan published in The Building News, October 23rd 1885.
Architect: Edward Burgess Perspective view published in The Building News, October 9th 1885.
Architect: Charles P. Ayres
Architect: Sir Henry Tanner