1889 – Presbyterian Church Buildings, Beverly Street, Belfast
Built for the Albert Street Presbyterian Church. “These buildings occupy a prominent site at the junction of Percy-street and Beverly street,
1885 – Crown Chambers, 58-66 Royal Avenue, Belfast
Listed in 1989 although later demolished in 1994. “THE new premises, known as Crown Chambers, Belfast,
1900 – Murray & Son’s Tobacco, Belfast
The former Murray, Sons and Company administration building at Whitehall Tobacco Works. There was a much later factory extension which backed onto the railwayline and Great Victoria Street Station.
1888 – Murray Tobacco Works, Nos 8-14 Callender St., Belfast
Murray, Sons and Company Ltd began trading in Belfast in 1810, and became a limited company in 1884,
1888 – Rostrevor Hydro, Co. Down
Also known as Knockbarragh. Ahead of its construction, it received a description in The Irish Builder –
1874 – Boland’s Bakery, Grand Canal Quay, Dublin
Also known as the City of Dublin Bakery, this large complex was sited across Grand Canal Dock from Boland’s own steam mills.
1887 – Cottage Home for Little Children, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
The Cottage Home in Kingstown, now Dun Laoghaire was a home for children under six years of age,
1886 – Designs for Cardinal MacCabe Memorial, Glasnevin, Dublin
“The terms of the competition required two designs — the second to be a treatment of a cross.
1885 – Dr. O’Reilly’s Residence, Trim, Co. Meath
“The walls of superstructure are built of rubble masonry, cemented on the outside, the interior is finished in a very superior style;
1885 – Nun’s Residence, Workhouse, Trim, Co. Meath
Trim Workhouse was designed by George Wilkinson using one of his standard plans and was intended to hold 500 inmates.