Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
13 July 2009

1893 – Shops and offices, Chapel Lane, Bradford, Yorkshire

Architect: F.M. Rattenbury

13 July 2009

1893 – Residence, Undercliffe, near Bradford, Yorkshire

Architect: F.M. Rattenbury

13 July 2009

1875 – Pair of Villas at Heaton, Bradford, Yorkshire

Architect: William Morley Perspective including ground plan published in The Building Newsm, October 15th 1875.

13 July 2009

1882 – Parsonage at Oakenshaw, Nr. Bradford, Yorkshire

Architect: Milnes & France

13 July 2009

1881 – Offices in Sunbridge Road, Bradford, Yorkshire

Architect: Waugh & Isitt “These buildings, now approaching completion, have been erected next the public stairway connecting Sunbridge-road with Miller-Gate, a position which has been taken advantage of to secure side-lighting, and also...

13 July 2009

1875 – Warehouse, Bradford, Yorkshire

Architect: George Corson Perspective View published in The Building News, September 3rd 1875.

13 July 2009

1873 – Eastbrook Mission Hall, Bradford, Yorkshire

Architect: William Morley

13 July 2009

1873 – New Townhall, Bradford, Yorkshire

Architect: Lockwood & Mawson / F.E.P. Edwards The building was designed by Lockwood and Mawson, and opened in 1873. Previously, from 1847 to 1872 the town hall was in the Fire Station House...

13 July 2009

1906 – The New Cotton Exchange, Liverpool, Lancashire

Architect: Matear & Simon Built in 1905–06 to replace the former cotton exchange in Exchange Flags, to a design by Matear and Simon. Its façade was in Neoclassical style, with Baroque towers. Its...