Typical of many smaller bank branches from this time, with living accommodation above the commercial floor. Built to replace a building of 1897 that was destroyed by fire. Demolished in 1950.
Architect: Samuel J. Newman
Architect: Frank Miles Day & Brothers The Camden Safe Deposit & Trust Company opened its new building at the northeast corner of Broadway and Market Street on October 31, 1892. A new building...
From The Building News, 26 October 1877. Unsuccessful competition design for a new Vestry Hall for the Borough of Kensington.
Architect: Chorley & Cannon