Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
13 July 2009

1875 – Warehouse, Bradford, Yorkshire

Architect: George Corson Perspective View published in The Building News, September 3rd 1875.

13 July 2009

1873 – Eastbrook Mission Hall, Bradford, Yorkshire

Architect: William Morley

13 July 2009

1873 – New Townhall, Bradford, Yorkshire

Architect: Lockwood & Mawson / F.E.P. Edwards The building was designed by Lockwood and Mawson, and opened in 1873. Previously, from 1847 to 1872 the town hall was in the Fire Station House...

13 July 2009

1906 – The New Cotton Exchange, Liverpool, Lancashire

Architect: Matear & Simon Built in 1905–06 to replace the former cotton exchange in Exchange Flags, to a design by Matear and Simon. Its façade was in Neoclassical style, with Baroque towers. Its...

13 July 2009

1906 – Liverpool Wesleyan Mission, Lancashire

Architect: Bradshaw & Gass

13 July 2009

1905 – New Church Near Liverpool, Lancashire

Architect: R. Knill Freeman

13 July 2009

1903 – Liverpool Tramway Offices, Lancashire

Architect: Stones & Stones Perspective view of First Permiated Design in architectural competition, published in The Building News, October 30th 1903.

13 July 2009

1903 – Design for Liverpool Cathedral, Lancashire

Architect: Malcom Stark Competitive entry in second architectural competition for Anglican cathedral for Liverpool.

13 July 2009

1903 – Design for Liverpool Cathedral, Lancashire

Architect: C.A. Nicholson Competitive entry in second architectural competition for Anglican cathedral for Liverpool.