Architect: John Douglas Front Perspective View including Chamber Plan, as designed for the Hon. George T. Kenyon, and published in The Building News, February 21st 1879.
Architect: F.W. Tasker
Architect: Ernest George & Peto The church was built in 1877 situated on Pendennis Road, Streatham. In 1972, when the Presbyterian and Congregational churches merged, it became the Trinity United Reformed Church. Grade...
Architect: Ernest Lee Perspective view published in The Building News, August 11th 1876. Demolished.
Architect: Alfred Bedborough