1861 – Trinity Presbyterian Church, Cork

Architect: Colin Tarring

Opened in 1861 and designed by the English architect, Colin Tarring, who was responsible for many non conformist church buildings in England.

1874 – Design Proposal for St. Patrick’s Church, Donegall St., Belfast

Architect: O’Neill & Byrne

Unbuilt proposal for St. Patrick’s church in central Belfast. The church was constructed to designs of Timothy Hevey.

1880 – William Kirk & Partners, Donegall Square West, Belfast

Architect: Young & Mackenzie

Constructed between 1878 and 1880, and demolished circa 1970. William Kirk & Partners was a linen wholesale warehouse and described as being in the Venetian-style.

1875 – Parsonage, Ardara, Co. Donegal

Architect: William McElwee

Published in the Irish Builder, October 1 1875 as part of a small feature on buildings constructed as a result of the Glebe Loans Act.

1875 – Glebe House, Burnfoot, Co. Donegal

Architect: William McElwee

Published in the Irish Builder, October 1 1875 as part of a small feature on buildings constructed as a result of the Glebe Loans Act.

1886 – Admiralty House, Cobh, Co. Cork

A British Naval colonial building, in a high Victorian style with extensive iron verandahs that overlook the sea. These verandahs are very much a feature of other Admiralty Houses around the world.

1909 – Dominican Chapel, Eccles Street, Dublin

Architect: Rudolph Maximilian Butler

Constructed between 1907-09, the chapel of the Dominican Convent and school was built above street level with a refectory hall underneath.

1780 – Ardress House, Co. Armagh

Architect: George Ensor

Originally a modest farmhouse which was transformed into a mansion around 1780 by Dublin architect George Ensor,

1905 – Carnegie Library, Portadown, Co. Armagh

Architect: James Walby

Constructed during the years 1903-05, and designed by local architect James Walby who was formerly a student of William Batt based in Belfast.

1873 – Ramsfort, Gorey, Co. Wexford

Architect: Daniel Robertson / T.H. Wyatt / Benjamin T. Patterson

Constructed in several stages after the previous house by George Semple,