1770 – Bowen’s Court, Kildorrery, Co. Cork
Constructed in the early 1770’s for the Bowen family who owned the house until it was sold by the author Elizabeth Bowen in 1959.
1961 – Third premiated design for Library, Trinity College Dublin
Designed in association with John Mesick, Thomas Ovington, and Lewis Zurlo.
1961 – Highly commended design for new Library, Trinity College Dublin
Highly commended design, No.86, the jury felt it was “a solution that attracted the Jury for its horizontal lines,
1730 – ffranckfort Castle, Dunkerrin, Co. Offaly
A castellated Georgian mansion with pointed windows and a turret. Built on the site of an earlier castle, it incorporated part of the original fabric and the moat and fortified walls.
1766 – Kilshannig House, Fermoy, Co. Cork
The entrance is of rose red brick while the other fronts are of cut sandstone with limestone dressings.
1636 – Jigginstown House, Naas, Co. Kildare
Jigginstown also known as Sigginstown House, or Strafford’s Folly was 380ft in length, making it one of the largest unfortified structures built in Ireland.
1724 – Oakley Park, Celbridge, Co. Kildare
Oakley Park, formerly Celbridge House, was built in 1724 by Arthur Price when he was vicar of Celbridge,
1709 – Shannon Grove, Co. Limerick
Completed around 1709 in a Dutch-Palladian style, Shannon Grove is a fine medium sized Irish country houses. It haas a central block with small symmetrical wings,
1961 – Design for a new library, Trinity College Dublin
Design #127 was commended and described as prsenting “a ‘square’ solution of excellent scale and proportions with an ingenious and not unsuccessful bridge link with the old Library.
1961 – Commended entrant for Trinity College Dublin library
Turkish entrant, #201, which was commended in the competition to design a new library for Trinity College Dublin.