Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
26 June 2009

1882 – Church of St Saviour, Woolcot Park, Bristol, Gloucestershire

Architect: John Bevan Perspective and interior views including ground plan from the The Building News, September 26th 1879. Consecrated in 1882, it is no long in use as a church. “The design was...

26 June 2009

1886 – Down Park, Yelverton, Devon

Architect: B. Pethhick Described as the Property of John Pethick esq., and published in The Architect, February 19th 1886.

26 June 2009

1892 – Christchurch, Woking, Surrey

Architect: W.F. Unsworth

26 June 2009

1900 – House at Rudgewick, Sussex

Architect: Charles Baker Perspective including ground plan as published in The Building News, August 3rd 1900.

26 June 2009

1892 – House at Eastbourne, Sussex

Architect: F.W. Waller

26 June 2009

1873 – Cathedral of Our Lady & St Philip Howard, Arundel, Sussex

Architect: Joseph Hansom & Son The Cathedral, originally known as the Church of St. Philip Neal, was commissioned by Henry XV Duke of Norfolk in 1868 and was opened on 1st of July...

26 June 2009

1908 – Mission Church, Sidley, Sussex

Architect: George Hornblower

26 June 2009

1899 – Village Institute, Ticehurst, Sussex

Architect: Aston Webb “This simple group of club and institute buildings for the village of Ticehurst has been designed by Mr. Aston Webb, A.R.A., the architect, with walls in red brick and tile-hanging...

26 June 2009

1885 – Church, Preston, Sussex

Architect: Scott & Hawthorne