Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
26 June 2009

1892 – House at Eastbourne, Sussex

Architect: F.W. Waller

26 June 2009

1873 – Cathedral of Our Lady & St Philip Howard, Arundel, Sussex

Architect: Joseph Hansom & Son The Cathedral, originally known as the Church of St. Philip Neal, was commissioned by Henry XV Duke of Norfolk in 1868 and was opened on 1st of July...

26 June 2009

1908 – Mission Church, Sidley, Sussex

Architect: George Hornblower

26 June 2009

1899 – Village Institute, Ticehurst, Sussex

Architect: Aston Webb “This simple group of club and institute buildings for the village of Ticehurst has been designed by Mr. Aston Webb, A.R.A., the architect, with walls in red brick and tile-hanging...

26 June 2009

1885 – Church, Preston, Sussex

Architect: Scott & Hawthorne

26 June 2009

1885 – Church, Buxted, Sussex

Architect: Scott & Hawthorne

26 June 2009

1906 – Three Houses, Haywards Heath, Sussex

Architect: Clayton & Black Perspective Views, & Plans published in The Building News, October 12th 1906.

26 June 2009

1906 – The Lodge, Playden, Sussex

Architect: Phillip H. Tree Perspective Views from The Building News, November 9th 1906.

26 June 2009

1906 – Public Library, Littlehampton, Sussex

Architect: H. Howard