Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
07 July 2009

1875 – Proposed Restoration St. James’s Church, Grimsby, Lincolnshire

Architect: R.J. Withers In 1586, St. James’ became the parish church of Grimsby, after John Whitgift united the parishes of St. James’ and St. Mary’s, the parish church of the latter having been...

07 July 2009

1874 – Baptistry of St. Clement, Worlabye, Lincolnshire

Architect: W.S. Champion From The Building News, October 9 1874: “One of our illustrations represents an example of an enclosed baptistry, the completion of which is about to be carried out from the...

07 July 2009

1891 – New Turkish & Hydropathic Baths, Grimsby, Lincolnshire

Architect: John J. Cresswell

07 July 2009

1881 – The Northamptonshire Banking Co., Stamford, Lincolnshire

Architect: W. Talbot Brown Designed for The Northamptonshire Banking Co., and published in The Building News, May 20th 1881. “These premises, facing the High-street, were completed at the end of last year. The...

07 July 2009

1876 – Holme Hill School, Grimsby, Lincolnshire

Architect: Charles Bell Erected by The Great Grimsby School Board for 1000 children. Perspective including ground plan as published in The Building News, September 29th 1876.

07 July 2009

1906 – Villa, Grainger Park Road, Newcastle upon Tyne

Architect: Karl B. Spurgin

07 July 2009

1906 – St. Monica’s Mission Hall & School, Wingrove Road, Newcastle upon Tyne

Architect: Karl B. Spurgin

07 July 2009

1906 – Lambtons Bank, Forest Hall, Newcastle upon Tyne

Architect: White & Stephenson

07 July 2009

1900 – New School Board Offices & Teachers Centre, Newcastle upon Tyne

Architect: Armstrong & Knowles