Architect: W. West Neve Unbuilt proposal for Grammar School.
Architect: A. Barnett Brown & Ernest Barrow
Architect: A.H. Hoole “The first stone of this church was laid on Oct. 2 by the Bishop of Dover. It is situated in the outlying district of the Birkbeck estate. When completed the...
Architect: George E. Bond
Architect: Lewis Vulliamy / Edwin Nash Published in The Building News, December 19 1873: “We give an interior view of this edifice. The short history of the church is peculiar; it was erected...
Architect: Warwick & Hall Designed for The Marquess of Abergavenny K.G., perspective Views including ground floor plan published in The Building News, July 15th 1910.
Architect: Alan F. Vigers