Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
29 June 2009

1908 – Bailiffs House, Dairy & Farm Buildings, Hever, Kent

Architect: Frank L. Pearson Birds-eye perspective view including ground plan published in The Building News, October 2nd 1908.

29 June 2009

1876 – Lewins, Kent

Architect: J.M. Brydon Published in The Building News, June 9th 1876.

29 June 2009

1877 – Charles Museum, Maidstone, Kent

Architect: Hubert Bensted In 1855 Thomas Charles, a local doctor and antiquarian, left his collections of art and antiquities to Maidstone Borough Council. The Council acquired Charles’s house, Chillington Manor,from his executors and...

29 June 2009

1879 – Over Darwen Town Hall, Lancashire

Architect: Charles Bell The selected design including ground & 1st floor plans as published in The Building News, October 24th 1879. At a meeting of the Local Board on 3rd June 1878 a...

29 June 2009

1903 – Technical School, Blackpool, Lancashire

Architect: Potts Son & Hennings

29 June 2009

1903 – Memorial Chapel, Blue Coat Hospital, Lancashire

Architect: Briggs & Wolstenholme, Hobbs & Thornely

29 June 2009

1883 – Mission Church & School, Claughton, Lancashire

Architect: Alex Bleakley Perspective view published in The Architect, August 4th 1883.

29 June 2009

1899 – New Liberal Club, Victoria St, Blackpool, Lancashire

Architect: Herbert Wade “The foundation-stone of the above club premises was laid by Earl Carrington on March 16th of last year, and they will be formally opened during the present month. The premises...

29 June 2009

1904 – New School, Clarksfield, Oldham, Lancashire

Architect: H.A. Cheers & Smith