Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
29 June 2009

1893 – Sir Joseph Williamson’s Mathematical Schools, Rochester, Kent

Architect: George E. Bond & J.W. Nash

29 June 2009

1908 – Bailiffs House, Dairy & Farm Buildings, Hever, Kent

Architect: Frank L. Pearson Birds-eye perspective view including ground plan published in The Building News, October 2nd 1908.

29 June 2009

1876 – Lewins, Kent

Architect: J.M. Brydon Published in The Building News, June 9th 1876.

29 June 2009

1877 – Charles Museum, Maidstone, Kent

Architect: Hubert Bensted In 1855 Thomas Charles, a local doctor and antiquarian, left his collections of art and antiquities to Maidstone Borough Council. The Council acquired Charles’s house, Chillington Manor,from his executors and...

29 June 2009

1879 – Over Darwen Town Hall, Lancashire

Architect: Charles Bell The selected design including ground & 1st floor plans as published in The Building News, October 24th 1879. At a meeting of the Local Board on 3rd June 1878 a...

29 June 2009

1903 – Technical School, Blackpool, Lancashire

Architect: Potts Son & Hennings

29 June 2009

1903 – Memorial Chapel, Blue Coat Hospital, Lancashire

Architect: Briggs & Wolstenholme, Hobbs & Thornely

29 June 2009

1883 – Mission Church & School, Claughton, Lancashire

Architect: Alex Bleakley Perspective view published in The Architect, August 4th 1883.

29 June 2009

1899 – New Liberal Club, Victoria St, Blackpool, Lancashire

Architect: Herbert Wade “The foundation-stone of the above club premises was laid by Earl Carrington on March 16th of last year, and they will be formally opened during the present month. The premises...