Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
25 June 2009

1875 – Designs for Additions & Restorations, Halsway, Somerset

Architect: John D. Sedding Perspective view including plan as published in The Building News, December 10th 1878.

25 June 2009

1875 – Small School, Halford, Shropshire

Architect: William Penstone Designed for the Hon Lady Mary Windsor. Published in The Building News, July 16th 1875.

25 June 2009

1899 – Bridgenorth & South Shropshire Infirmary, Shropshire

Architect: Edward C.H. Maidman “This building is designed to accommodate eighteen patients — viz., eight in male ward, eight in female ward, and two in private ward. All the accommodation for patients is...

25 June 2009

1878 – Adcote, Shropshire

Architect: Richard Norman Shaw

25 June 2009

1903 – Royal Insurance Offices, Shrewsbury, Shropshire

Architect: A.E. Lloyd Oswell

25 June 2009

1910 – House at Church Stretton, Shropshire

Architect: Ernest Newton

25 June 2009

1905 – Proposed Five Cottages, Market Drayton, Shropshire

Architect: Sydney E. Castle

25 June 2009

1872 – Town Hall & Markets, Whitchurch Salop, Shropshire

Architect: Thomas M. Lockwood From The Building News, October 3, 1873: “Those buildings were erected in 1872, from the designs of Mr. Thos. M. Lockwood, architect, Chester. The design was selected in a...

25 June 2009

1961 – Scottish Provident Building, Edinburgh

Architect: Rowand Anderson, Kininmonth & Paul A fine office block on St Andrews Square with office accommodation defined as the horizontal elements and a vertical services tower. Despite being over forty years old,...