Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
24 June 2009

1873 – Coachmans Cottage, Chelmsford, Essex

Architect: Fred Chancellor Published in The Building News, August 22 1873: “One of our illustrations this week is a Lodge recently erected for J. Jolliffe Tufnell, Esq., at Langley’s-park, near Chelmsford. It is...

24 June 2009

1908 – Thought Cot, Brentwood, Essex

Architect: J.E. Marten

24 June 2009

1903 – Chapel & Schools, Seven Kings, Essex

Architect: H. Ascough Chapman

24 June 2009

1874 – New Stables, Lampits, Essex

Architect: Edward Burgess Designed for A. Manser and published in The Building News, October 16th 1874. “We illustrate a range of stabling designed by Mr. Edward Burgess, architect, of Great James-street, for A....

24 June 2009

1872 – The Westwood Tomb, Little Horkesley, Essex

Architect: Habershon & Pite

24 June 2009

1884 – New School at Brentwood, Essex

Architect: Ernest C. Lee

24 June 2009

1876 – Business Premises, High Street, Chelmsford, Essex

Architect: Fred Chancellor

24 June 2009

1906 – Hindecliffe, Fouroaks, Birmingham, Warwickshire

Architect: Owen P. Parsons

24 June 2009

1879 – Wesleyan Theological Institution, Birmingham, Warwickshire

Architect: Ball & Goddard Designed by Messrs Ball & Goddard of Birmingham the college was opened in 1881 and is now a Grade II listed building forming part of the University of Central...