Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
29 June 2009

1906 – ‘Eldercot’, Chorley New Road, Bolton, Lancashire

Architect: Ormrod & Pomeroy

29 June 2009

1881 – Infirmary, Bolton le Moors, Lancashire

Architect: R. Knill Freeman “The new infirmary at Bolton, which we illustrate, was commenced in the spring of 1879, and, in all probability, the building will be ready for occupation by autumn next....

29 June 2009

1881 – Chadwick Museum, Bolton le Moors, Lancashire

Architect: R. Knill Freeman “This museum is the gift of the late Dr. Chadwick, and was erected for the Corporation from the design of Mr. E. Knill Freeman, Bolton, selected in open competition....

29 June 2009

1906 – The Kings Hall, Bolton, Lancashire

Architect: Bradshaw & Gass

29 June 2009

1906 – Business Premises, Bradshawgate, Bolton, Lancashire

Architect: Bradshaw & Gass

29 June 2009

1896 – Technical & Art Schools, Leicester, Leicestershire

Architect: Everard & Pitt Perspective view published in The Building News, May 29th 1896.

29 June 2009

1906 – Burrough Court, Leicester, Leicestershire

Architect: Walter H. Brierley

29 June 2009

1906 – New Carnegie Library, Loughborough, Leicestershire

Architect: Barrowcliff & Allcock

29 June 2009

1878 – Offices, Grey Friars, Leicester, Leicestershire

Architect: Isaac Barradale “The illustration is taken from the drawing in this year’s Royal Academy Exhibition. The front wall to ground-floor story is faced with Kitton stone, the upper stories are faced with...