1929 – Public Elementary School, Limavady, Co. Derry
Attributed to Roland Ingleby Smith in his role as Chief architect of the Northern Ireland Ministry of Finance.
1866 – Ulster Bank, Maghera, Co. Derry
Imposingly solid bank branch for the Ulster Bank Company, and still in use by the same company today,
1875 – Vicarage, Randalstown, Co. Antrim
Published in The Irish Builder, June 1 1875. “The site is elevated and gives extensive views of the surrounding country,
1887 – Drew Memorial Parsonage, Belfast
“The above building, lately erected for the select vestry of the “Drew Memorial Church”, Belfast, occupies a corner site in Botanic-avenue.
1880 – Design for Concert Hall, Westland Row, Dublin
Designed to be constructed behind the Royal Irish Academy of Music on Westland Row by William Kaye-Parry,
1877 – Gretton Villas, Nos 128 & 130 Malone Rd., Belfast
Being erected by April 1877, for Robert Atkinson of Beaumont. Finished in red brick with bands of blue Staffordshire brick.Illustration published in The Irish Builder,
1880 – Cottages, Bloomfield, Belfast
Described in The Irish Builder, as “the site is at Bloomfield, Co. Down, one of the rising suburbs of the “Northern Athens.””
1879 – Houses, Malone Road, Belfast
Described in The Irish Builder: “One is a single house, and the other, having windows in the gable,
1874 – Memorial Cross, Cushendall, Co. Antrim
Designed by Timothy Hevey and executed by C.W. Harrison of Dublin in memory of the Reverend John Fitzsimons.
1884 – Coolfin, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary
House design exhibited in Dublin in 1882 and published in The Irish Builder 1884.