Architect: R.J. Withers From The Building News, July 17 1874: “This church, with vicarage-house and schools, of which we give an exterior view, is being built, by Miss M. A. Johnson, of Spalding....
Architect: Charles Bell Perspective view including ground &1st floor plans published in The Building News, November 21st 1884.
Architect: Bertram H. Tarrant
Architect: T.C. Howitt Perspective View including ground plan as published in The Building News, December 14th 1906.
Architect: C.F.A. Voysey
Architect: W. Campbell Jones