1720s – Castle-leslie, Glaslough, Co. Monaghan
Described by Evelyn Shirley in “The History of the County of Monaghan”, published in 1879, as a brick house added to an earlier castle of Sir Thomas Ridgeway.
1852 – St. Conleth’s Church, Newbridge, Co. Kildare
Designed in early Norman Gothic style, architect unknown for Rev. Timothy Kavanagh, PP. The foundation stone was laid 1847 by Rt.
1813 – Devoy Barracks, Naas, Co. Kildare
The barracks, originally known as Naas Barracks, were built for local militia units in 1813, and later became the home depot of the Royal Dublin Fusiliers when that regiment was formed in 1881.
1819 – Cavalry Barracks, Newbridge, Co. Kildare
In Spring 1813, a tender from Hargrave, a Cork architect and building contractor, was accepted,
1900 – Alexandra Nurses’ Home, Curragh Camp, Co. Kildare
Randall was a Surveyor in the War Department, and stationed at the Curragh Camp from around 1885 until his retirement in 1899.
1877 – Design for de Vesci Memorial, Abbeyleix, Co. Laois
The second placed entry in a competition for a memorial for Thomas, Third Viscount de Vesci.
1897 – Design for Bloomfield Presbyterian Church, Belfast
Unbuilt design for Bloomfield Presbyterian Church on Beersbridge Rd. Although a church was constructed and in use today,
1898 – All Saints Church, University Street, Belfast
Constructed for the Church of Ireland, and built in several stages. Never completed however as the fine tower and spire was abandoned.
1900 – Mater Infirmorum Hospital, Crumlin Rd., Belfast
The Mater Infirmorum (Mother of the Sick) Hospital was founded by the Sisters of Mercy but has always treated patients without regard to class or creed.
2015 – 5CUBE Energy Pavilion, Hanover Quay, Dublin
The result of a competition run by ACE For Energy – an EU-funded body promoting the uptake of renewable energy.