Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
25 June 2009

1899 – Bridgenorth & South Shropshire Infirmary, Shropshire

Architect: Edward C.H. Maidman “This building is designed to accommodate eighteen patients — viz., eight in male ward, eight in female ward, and two in private ward. All the accommodation for patients is...

25 June 2009

1878 – Adcote, Shropshire

Architect: Richard Norman Shaw

25 June 2009

1903 – Royal Insurance Offices, Shrewsbury, Shropshire

Architect: A.E. Lloyd Oswell

25 June 2009

1910 – House at Church Stretton, Shropshire

Architect: Ernest Newton

25 June 2009

1905 – Proposed Five Cottages, Market Drayton, Shropshire

Architect: Sydney E. Castle

25 June 2009

1872 – Town Hall & Markets, Whitchurch Salop, Shropshire

Architect: Thomas M. Lockwood From The Building News, October 3, 1873: “Those buildings were erected in 1872, from the designs of Mr. Thos. M. Lockwood, architect, Chester. The design was selected in a...

25 June 2009

1961 – Scottish Provident Building, Edinburgh

Architect: Rowand Anderson, Kininmonth & Paul A fine office block on St Andrews Square with office accommodation defined as the horizontal elements and a vertical services tower. Despite being over forty years old,...

25 June 2009

1999 – Museum of Scotland, Edinburgh

Architect: Benson + Forsyth In 1991 architects Benson + Forsyth were selected as winners of the architectural competition to design the new Museum of Scotland. Sited opposite that other well known Edinburgh landmark,...

25 June 2009

1999 – Dynamic Earth Centre, Edinburgh

Architect: Hopkins Architects Designed by Sir Michael Hopkins and featuring his trademark tensile fabric tent, the Dynamic Earth Centre near Holyrood Palace comprises three main parts. The most obvious one is the fabric...