1834 – Westland Row Station, Dublin

Architect: William Dargan

Westland Row Station opened on 17 December 1834 as the city terminus of the Dublin &

1893 – Villas, Windsor Park Avenue, Belfast

Architect: William Batt

Constructed for James Hetherington, Esq., as a development of semi-detached and detached villas. “This commodious villa is also faced with the best perforated bricks,

1895 – Auxiliary Hospital, Rotunda Hospital, Parnell Square, Dublin

Architect: Albert E. Murray

Constructed as the Auxiliary hospital, later the Thomas Plunket Cairnes wing. The architect Albert E.

1894 – Church, Fennor, Co. Waterford

Architect: Walter G. Doolin

Constructed out of the ruins of an earlier church. The first church was built in the early 19th Century,

1865 – Railway Station, Shillelagh, Co. Wicklow

Shillelagh railway station opened on 22 May 1865 at the end of a branchline from Woodenbridge via Aughrim and Tinahely. Constructed by the Dublin,

1794 – Wooden Bridge, Waterford

Architect: Emanuel Coxe

Constructed by Emanuel Coxe, of Boston, from American oak. Begun in April, 1793, and was opened in May,

1890 – Unbuilt Design for St. John’s Church, Malone, Belfast

Architect: William Batt

Unbuilt design by William Batt. Instead in 1894, a church was constructed to designs of Henry Seaver who was the rector’s brother.

1889 – Design for Holy Trinity Church, Cork

Architect: Walter G. Doolin

“Out of twelve sets submitted, that bearing the motto, “Coronam de lapide pretioso,” by Mr.

1986 – General Accident Building, Donegall Square South, Belfast

Architect: Robinson McIlwaine

Large office building constructed for General Accident Assurance in the mid early 1980s. The facade has four tall red columns interspaced with flat panels of Portland stone.

1962 – Nos. 1-7 Fountain Street, Belfast

Constructed for Norwich Union in the early 1960s. A six storey retail and office building extending to c.37,000 sq ft. Along Castle Street,