Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
25 June 2009

1872 – Town Hall & Markets, Whitchurch Salop, Shropshire

Architect: Thomas M. Lockwood From The Building News, October 3, 1873: “Those buildings were erected in 1872, from the designs of Mr. Thos. M. Lockwood, architect, Chester. The design was selected in a...

25 June 2009

1961 – Scottish Provident Building, Edinburgh

Architect: Rowand Anderson, Kininmonth & Paul A fine office block on St Andrews Square with office accommodation defined as the horizontal elements and a vertical services tower. Despite being over forty years old,...

25 June 2009

1999 – Museum of Scotland, Edinburgh

Architect: Benson + Forsyth In 1991 architects Benson + Forsyth were selected as winners of the architectural competition to design the new Museum of Scotland. Sited opposite that other well known Edinburgh landmark,...

25 June 2009

1999 – Dynamic Earth Centre, Edinburgh

Architect: Hopkins Architects Designed by Sir Michael Hopkins and featuring his trademark tensile fabric tent, the Dynamic Earth Centre near Holyrood Palace comprises three main parts. The most obvious one is the fabric...

25 June 2009

Next Stop Design

Next Stop Design is a bus stop design contest in cooperation with the Utah Transit Authority and funded by the U.S. Federal Transit Administration. The project is the basis for a larger research...

25 June 2009

1903 – Free Methodist Chapel, Nuneaton, Warwickshire

Architect: F.J. Yates

25 June 2009

1903 – Sutton Coldfield Technical School, Warwickshire

Architect: Crouch & Butler

25 June 2009

1906 – Village Club, Aston-Subedge, Gloucestershire

Architect: E. Guy Dawber

25 June 2009

1904 – “The Carpenter’s Arms”, Charlton Common, Gloucestershire

Architect: Paul & James