Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
25 June 2009

1899 – House at Walsall, Staffordshire

Architect: Newton & Cheatle “The house illustrated by us has just been erected for Mr. W. E. Blyth, J. P., on the Highgate-road, about one mile from Walsall. It is situated on the...

25 June 2009

1903 – Near Cross, Nr. Stafford, Staffordshire

Architect: Peach & Reilly Perspective including plans of ground & 1st floor from The Building News September 4th 1903. Charles Stanley Peach was born in 1858 and trained in the office of Hugh...

25 June 2009

1873 – Shepton Beauchamp Parsonage, Somerset

Architect: Richard W. Drew Perspective View including ground plan with references published in The Building News, October 16th 1874. The Old Rectory and Beauchamp Manor, now divided into two dwellings. 1873 by R.W....

25 June 2009

1905 – Village Inn, Ashton, Somerset

Architect: Edward Gabriel

25 June 2009

1905 – Cottages, Shockerwick, Bath, Somerset

Architect: Herbert Hillier

25 June 2009

1898 – Taunton Town Hall, Somerset

Architect: Samson & Cottam Selected design from architectural competition to design a new town hall. “Messrs. Samson and Cottam, architects, Taunton, are the authors of this design, which has been chosen for execution,...

25 June 2009

1898 – Third Premiated Design for Taunton Town Hall, Somerset

Architect: Henry T. Hare Third premiated design in architectural competition. “We complete the series of illustrations to-day of the first, second, and third premiated designs for this building by giving a view, elevation,...

25 June 2009

1898 – Bath Co-operative Cabinet Makers’ Company Factory, Somerset

Architect: Silcock & Reay “This building was erected in 1898 for the Bath Co-operative Cabinet Makers’ Company by Messrs. Hayward and Wooster, of Bath, under the supervision of Mr. E.J. Trotman, clerk of...

25 June 2009

1875 – Designs for Additions & Restorations, Halsway, Somerset

Architect: John D. Sedding Perspective view including plan as published in The Building News, December 10th 1878.