Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
09 June 2009

1860 – Wallace Monument, Stirling, Scotland

Architect: J.T. Rochead

09 June 2009

1876 – Leckie Memorial Church, Peebles

Architect: Peddie & Kinnear

09 June 2009

1905 – Municipal Buildings, Cowdenbeath, Scotland

Architect: T. Hyslop Ure

09 June 2009

1884 – ‘Fingarry’, Milton of Camsie, Stirlingshire, Scotland

Architect: John B. Wilson

09 June 2009

1884 – Northern Assurance Company, Dundee, Scotland

Architect: James Maclaren & Son Published in The Building News, February 29th 1884.

09 June 2009

1882 – Town Hall, Paisley, Scotland

Architect: W.H. Lynn Paisley Town Hall (the George A. Clark Town Hall) was funded by Clarks, the owners of the local Anchor thread mill. This and many other remarkably grand buildings in Paisley,...

09 June 2009

1905 – Civil Service Supply Assoc., George St., Edinburgh

Architect: John James Burnet Perspective view including ground plan as published in The Building News, October 20th 1905. The Civil Service Supply Association, Limited was formed for the purpose of supplying members of...

09 June 2009

1879 – Medical School, Edinburgh University

Architect: Robert Rowand Anderson Front perspective view including plans as published in The Building News, July 27th 1879.

09 June 2009

1872 – St. Mary’s Cathedral, Edinburgh

Architect: Alexender Ross Unsuccesful design in competition to design new episcopalian cathedral for Edinburgh.