1858 – First Presbyterian Church, Portadown, Co. Armagh
The present building replaced an earlier building of 1822 and opened in August 1858. Extended and altered several times a gallery was added in 1875 and the transepts,
1913 – Harding Memorial Primary School, Belfast, Co. Antrim
Constructed for select vestry of Willowfield parish, Willowfield National School No 2 was opened officially on 5 April 1913.
1877 – St. Clare’s Convent, Keady, Co. Armagh
Small convent similar to many across small towns in Ireland from the 19th century. Later chapel from W.H.
1810 – Market House, Moira, Co. Down
Moira Market House was built about 1810 for Sir R Bateson. It is a two-storey three-bay structure with the central bay breaking forward on each side.
1818 – Carrowdore Castle, Carrowdore, Co. Down
Constructed in 1818-20 by Nicholas de La Cherois-Crommelin as a country house with castellations, corner turrets and large projecting tower. The effect is somewhat whimsical and as it is now without ivy,
1720s – Castle-leslie, Glaslough, Co. Monaghan
Described by Evelyn Shirley in “The History of the County of Monaghan”, published in 1879, as a brick house added to an earlier castle of Sir Thomas Ridgeway.
1852 – St. Conleth’s Church, Newbridge, Co. Kildare
Designed in early Norman Gothic style, architect unknown for Rev. Timothy Kavanagh, PP. The foundation stone was laid 1847 by Rt.
1813 – Devoy Barracks, Naas, Co. Kildare
The barracks, originally known as Naas Barracks, were built for local militia units in 1813, and later became the home depot of the Royal Dublin Fusiliers when that regiment was formed in 1881.
1819 – Cavalry Barracks, Newbridge, Co. Kildare
In Spring 1813, a tender from Hargrave, a Cork architect and building contractor, was accepted,
1900 – Alexandra Nurses’ Home, Curragh Camp, Co. Kildare
Randall was a Surveyor in the War Department, and stationed at the Curragh Camp from around 1885 until his retirement in 1899.