Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
16 June 2009

1906 – Business Premises, Carlisle

Architect: T. Taylor Scott Perspective view published in The Building News, October 19th 1906.

16 June 2009

1906 – Crown & Mitre Hotel, Carlisle

Architect: Oliver & Dodgshun The Crown and Mitre Hotel was built in 1905 on the site of the original Crown and Mitre Inn which dates back to before the Jacobite Rebellion of 1746....

16 June 2009

1906 – Watch Hill, Cumberland

Architect: T. Taylor Scott

16 June 2009

1906 – Gardeners Cottage, Broughton in Furness, Cumberland

Architect: Maurice B. Adams

16 June 2009

1878 – Bush Hotel & Shops, Carlisle, Cumberland

Architect: C.J. Ferguson Published in The Building News, August 23rd 1878. “The new block of buildings is erected on the site of the old Bush Hotel. It is built of tooled red stone,...

16 June 2009

1878 – New Town Hall & Municipal Buildings, Barrow in Furness, Cumberland

Architect: T.E. Collcutt

16 June 2009

1878 – St. John’s Church, Egremont, Cumberland

Architect: C.J. Ferguson Perspective view & ground plan, published in The Building News, August 23rd 1878. “This church, of which we give an exterior view, is about to be erected in an outlying...

16 June 2009

1910 – Residence, The English Lake District, Cumberland

Architect: Dan Gibson & W.L. Dolman

16 June 2009

1885 – All Souls Church, Netherton, Cumberland

Architect: C.J. Ferguson Perspective view including ground plan published in The Building News, July 17th 1885.