1894 – Grand Hotel, Greystones, Co. Wicklow

Architect: William M. Mitchell

An eclectic Victorian seaside hotel designed to take advantage of the railways. Later known as the La Touche Hotel.

1863 – The Royal Fitzwilliam Hotel, Rathdrum, Co. Wicklow

Rathdrum railway hotel was built by the Dublin & South Eastern Railway as The Royal Fitzwilliam Hotel and opened on 26 October 1863.

1835 – Castle Irvine, Irvinestown, Co. Fermanagh

Architect: John B. Keane

Originally a four storey, 16th century castle, a large two storey addition was added between 1830-35 by architect John B.

1740 – Knockballymore House, Newtownbutler, Co. Fermanagh

An unusual smaller country house that was probably constructed around 1740. The main front has a blank attic storey leaving the small pediment stranded above an expanse of un-decorated wall between a string course and cornice.

1858 – First Presbyterian Church, Portadown, Co. Armagh

Architect: William J. Barre

The present building replaced an earlier building of 1822 and opened in August 1858. Extended and altered several times a gallery was added in 1875 and the transepts,

1913 – Harding Memorial Primary School, Belfast, Co. Antrim

Architect: William J. Fennell

Constructed for select vestry of Willowfield parish, Willowfield National School No 2 was opened officially on 5 April 1913.

1877 – St. Clare’s Convent, Keady, Co. Armagh

Architect: William Hague

Small convent similar to many across small towns in Ireland from the 19th century. Later chapel from W.H.

1810 – Market House, Moira, Co. Down

Moira Market House was built about 1810 for Sir R Bateson. It is a two-storey three-bay structure with the central bay breaking forward on each side.

1818 – Carrowdore Castle, Carrowdore, Co. Down

Constructed in 1818-20 by Nicholas de La Cherois-Crommelin as a country house with castellations, corner turrets and large projecting tower. The effect is somewhat whimsical and as it is now without ivy,

1720s – Castle-leslie, Glaslough, Co. Monaghan

Described by Evelyn Shirley in “The History of the County of Monaghan”, published in 1879, as a brick house added to an earlier castle of Sir Thomas Ridgeway.