1887 – Drew Memorial Parsonage, Belfast

Architect: Henry Seaver

“The above building, lately erected for the select vestry of the “Drew Memorial Church”, Belfast, occupies a corner site in Botanic-avenue.

1880 – Design for Concert Hall, Westland Row, Dublin

Architect: William Kaye-Parry

Designed to be constructed behind the Royal Irish Academy of Music on Westland Row by William Kaye-Parry,

1877 – Gretton Villas, Nos 128 & 130 Malone Rd., Belfast

Architect: William Batt

Being erected by April 1877, for Robert Atkinson of Beaumont. Finished in red brick with bands of blue Staffordshire brick.Illustration published in The Irish Builder,

1880 – Cottages, Bloomfield, Belfast

Architect: Young & Mackenzie

Described in The Irish Builder, as “the site is at Bloomfield, Co. Down, one of the rising suburbs of the “Northern Athens.””

1879 – Houses, Malone Road, Belfast

Architect: William Batt

Described in The Irish Builder: “One is a single house, and the other, having windows in the gable,

1874 – Memorial Cross, Cushendall, Co. Antrim

Architect: Timothy Hevey

Designed by Timothy Hevey and executed by C.W. Harrison of Dublin in memory of the Reverend John Fitzsimons.

1884 – Coolfin, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary

Architect: Walter G. Doolin

House design exhibited in Dublin in 1882 and published in The Irish Builder 1884.

1884 – Heathfield, Dunfanaghy, Co. Donegal

Architect: Walter G. Doolin

Country villa designed for W. Doherty. Published in The Irish Builder, and design exhibited at the RHA.

1895 – Lee Memorial Tower, St. Mary’s Church, Haddington Rd., Dublin

Architect: Walter G. Doolin

Unbuilt competition entry for new tower and entrance front to existing church.
“OUR lithograph with this issue is from a drawing exhibited at the recent Hibernian Academy Exhibition of a design sent in,

1886 – Leinster Hall, Hawkin’s Street, Dublin

Architect: C.J. Phipps

Constructed by 1886 as the Leinster Hall after a fire in 1879 destroyed the Theatre Royal on this site.