1949 – Jennings Soda Water Factory, Watercourse Road, Cork
Former factory built for the Jennings family who moved their factory from Browne Street in the city centre.
1947 – The Submarine Bar, Crumlin, Dublin
Opened as Mills, later known as The Submarine Bar. Originally the structure included accommodation for the publican.
1938 – Unbuilt Proposal for Public Baths, Dun Laoghaire
Unbuilt competition winning design for a Lido-style recreational pool at Dun Laoghaire.
1964 – Irish Distillers Bottling Plant, North Mall, Cork
Constructed as a bottling and storage facility by Cork Distillers Co., which was used by Irish Distillers until 2007.
1954 – Presentation Sisters Convent, Ballyphehane, Cork
Fine 1950s convent complex still largely intact. The main architectural feature being the nuns small chapel which is expressed externally in the massing and with its large stained glass window clearly visible,
1936 – Leinster Cinema, Dolphins Barn, Dublin
Opened late 1936 and was designed to seat 1250 patrons. Opened by the Lord Mayor Alfie Byrne,
1870s – Arnott’s, Henry Street, Dublin
Like others of the Dublin department stores of its era, the original Arnott’s started life as a brick faced building that was later extended and stuccoed over to present a consistent facade.
1870s – Benn Hospital, Clifton Street, Belfast
On the corner of Glenravel and Clifton Streets in Belfast, and constructed as a Eye, Ear, and Throat hospital, but known after its benefactors George and Edward Benn.
1957 – McLay Memorial Hall, Henry Place, Belfast
Described in the News Letter on May 2, 1957: “A new £14,000 church hall for the congregation of Clifton Street United Presbyterian Church,
1817 – Belfast Royal Hospital, Frederick Street, Belfast
The Belfast Fever Hospital and General Dispensary, was originally located in Factory Row, before moving to West Street in 1799,