Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
16 June 2009

1880 – Club Buildings, Glasgow

Architect: Campbell Douglas & Sellars Perspective View published in The Building News, April 20th 1894. The “New Club” is one of James Sellars’ finest surviving buildings in Glasgow, and features sculpture by William...

16 June 2009

1901 – Royal Infirmary, Glasgow

Architect: H. Percy Adams Unbuilt entry in competition to design a new Royal Infirmary. A new building was eventually completed in 1914 to designs by James Miller. Published in The Building News, January...

16 June 2009

1892 – Kelvingrove Museum Competition, Glasgow

Architect: Threadwell & Martin Entry for competition to design a new museum and art gallery for Glasgow.

16 June 2009

1895 – Scottish Temperance League, Glasgow

Architect: J. Salmon & Son

16 June 2009

1905 – St. Paul’s Church, Glasgow

Architect: John McIntyre

16 June 2009

1892 – Kelvingrove Museum Competition, Glasgow

Architect: Thomas Manly Deane Unsuccessful entry by T.M. Deane for architectural competition to design a museum and art gallery for Glasgow.

16 June 2009

1906 – House, Eglinton Drive, Giffnock, Glasgow

Architect: A.N. Prentice

16 June 2009

2006 – Finnieston Bridge, Glasgow

Architect: Halcrow Group The £20.3m Finnieston Bridge was intended to be a dramatic new landmark for Glasgow, featuring a central arch span which crosses the river at an angle between the roundabout at...

16 June 2009

2001 – Glasgow Science Centre

Architect: BDP Glasgow Science Centre is a major visitor attraction located on the south bank of the River Clyde in Glasgow, Scotland. It is a purpose built science centre comprising of three principal...